The SAN38 is a compact and can be used for limes, oranges, and grapefruit using the 3 squeezers that come with the unit. It has a removable drip tray and can accommodate glasses up to 5 inches tall.. The inclined body allows for easy juice flow and maximum yield. This stainless steel tool provides continuous juice production by centrifugal action and automatic pulp ejection It is NSF and UL approved and can therefore be used in most Commercial environments.
- Production (per hour): 31.7 quarts (7.9 Gallons)
- Output 7 gallons per hour
- Wide spout accepts a variety of glass sizes; 5" Height of the spout
- 3 removable squeezers (cones) for: Limes, lemons and oranges, grapefruits
- Acoustic Safety – The asynchronous motor with direct drive is particularly silent.
- Mechanical and electrical safety features
- Easy and quick cleaning
- Removable perforated strainer with centrifugal action for maximum filtration of pulp.
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum body, Sanitary Aluminum alloy base, Unbreakable sanitary polycarbonate bowl
- Thermal Safety Motor protected by internal thermal detector
- Removable parts can be put in a dishwasher (NSF approved)
- Model: Santos 38
- MFR. Item #: SAN38
- Dimensions (DWH): 12” x 7” x 14”
- Motor asynchronous Single phase; HP: 0.2
- RPM: 1800Electrical: 100-120 V; 60 Hz; 155 W; 1.3A
- Packaging Dimensions: 13” x 10” x 16”
- Weight: 11 lbs; Packaged 13 lbs.
- Made in France
- Warranty - 2 Year for manufacturing defects; 5 year on motor, stator & rotor