OUT OF STOCK!
Santos 68 Professional Commercial Centrifugal Juice Extractor
Model SAN68 - with Bucket
Model SAN68J - with Pulp Chute
The Santos #68 is the newest and possibly the finest centrifugal juicer on the market. Made in France, This juicer incorporates over 60 years of manufacturing and juicing experience. Now with even higher output … up to 140 liters/hour (40 Gallons) of juice per hour.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and stainless steel
- Cover, blade, and juice bowl are all stainless steel – juice only touches these parts
- The blade and basket assembly do not require tools for installation or removal. Just drop the basket in place and you are ready to go
- Can produce up to 140 liters/hour (40 Gallons) of juice per hour
- Extra Wide circular feeding tube - 3" (79.5 mm) – NO NEED TO CUT most produce
- Continuous juice production by centrifugal action and automatic pulp ejection.
- Perfect filtration for a high quality juice : large basket with very fine sieve (0.5 mm / 0.02'')
- Usable with most fruits and vegetables:
- Apples, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, onions, beets, pears, spinach, etc.
- Citrus Fruits: oranges, grapefruits, lemons and limes (citrus fruits must be peeled)
- Melon, pineapples, mangoes, kiwis, bananas (peeling recommended)
- Peaches, apricots, plums, tropical fruits (must be pitted)
- Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
- Patented locking system provides safety through motor braking and power cut-off
- A single point cover locking system prevents the juicer from running when the cover is not locked in place
- One easy to use lever is a great safety system
- The clearance from the spout to bottom of the unit is 9" high.
- Easy Cleaning, Parts are lighter in weight than previous units
- Motor protected by internal thermal detector and overload protector
Shipping & Handling INCLUDED for anywhere in the continental US!
Selectable No Charge Options
- Pulp Chute – a Chute attachment that allows pulp to be ejected to a hidden, under the counter Bucket
- Pulp Bucket - Black Bucket for under lid of machine (default)
- Dimensions13" W x 22" D x 24" H
- Standing Weight - 55 lbs.
- Powered by: 100-120 V - 50/60 Hz, Phases:1, Watts:1300
- 3000 RPM (50 Hz) / 3600 RPM (60 Hz)
- NSF and UL Certified
- Manufacturer’s warranty - 2 years on the unit, 5 years on the motor.